Hi !
I am back....
For every moment of our life, we are expecting something to happen. We wish this and that......we wish.... and we wish....
This reminds me of the story of the monkey who wished to eat an apple...
So this monkey goes in search of a big tree in the jungle and finally settles on a mango tree.
There was another monkey on the tree. The second one asks" why are you here?"
"I want to eat an apple" says the first one.
" Fool ! can't you see this is a mango tree. How will you get an apple on the mango tree...." and breaks into a laughter at the foolishness of the first one.
The first one, with a wry smile, opens his hand and shows it to the second one and says
" I'm carrying my own apple !!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment